Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Thankfulness Day 9
Without a doubt, today I am extremely thankful for our healthcare system. It's not a perfect system, but it's one of the best out there. And we have the freedom to see whatever Dr. we want, when we want. I am praying that our freedoms and level of care won't decrease anytime soon (Mr. Obama). I am thankful that I can take my sick children to a competent doctor and that doctor can give them medications to make them well. I am thankful for the technologies that improve diagnosis and our quality of life. And, what can be better than free antibiotics? Hopefully this amoxicillin can knock out a pneumonia! Please be praying that both my boys get well quickly and we don't have to revisit this wonderful healthcare system in the coming days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to disagree on the healthcare system with ya there Lynn. There certainly is room for improvement.
When Wes was just diagnosed, I had to fight with the insurance company to pay for anything. They wanted to call autism a developmental delay rather then a disorder. Therefore, they wouldn't have to pay so much. We have government insurance and it's supposedly one of the best.
Post a Comment