Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thankfulness Day 20
Today, I am thankful that it is Friday and it's Taylor's last day of school before Thanksgiving break. I am so happy that they give the kids a whole week off for Thanksgiving. There is always so much preparation to take care of and not having the school routine makes it much easier to take care of. Tomorrow Taylor dances in her annual Christmas production. Her rehearsal was last night and I was thankful that she made it home at 10:30 p.m. as opposed to the 11:30 p.m. that I was expecting. Yesterday, it was hard to keep her focused on studying for her two tests, but I think we were successful. She already had dance on the brain. I came in the kitchen to find her "typing her vocab words" while listening to the Nutcracker and practicing her ballet arms. And since I am trying to type this with two incredibly whiney two year olds tugging at me, I am ending my thanks while it is still thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that is awesome. What a wonderful picture you painted of Taylor trying to do her work while her heart is dancing. We'll be at the 11:00 show so tell Tay to come out and visit us if she can. We can't wait!
Post a Comment