Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankfulness Day 19

Yesterday I nursed a migraine all day long. It's still lingers this morning, but it's manageable. Taking care of three children while suffering with a splitting headache stinks at best. Having said that, at least I know there is an end to a migraine. It's not something I will have to deal with for months or years. Many people suffer from chronic illnesses, cancer, diabetes, etc. They have to manage their diseases everyday, all day. I am thankful for my health. Except for an occasional cold, sinus infection, or migraine, I am in great health. I know it is something that I should thank God for everyday, and I ashamed to say that I fail at that. I suppose good health is something we take for granted until we don't have it anymore. It is my prayer that I will remember to thank God for mine everyday. Mine, and that of my family. He has been so good to us!

No comments: