This one today was an easy one for me. Don and I recently joined a new church family and couldn't be happier. It really feels like a family. I had many contacts today expressing concern for the boys and offerings of prayers and help. Honestly, our new church family HAS to be the sweetest bunch of folks I have ever met. Never did I feel like a newcomer. We were welcomed with hugs and open arms the moment we stepped foot through the doors. After our first visit, I knew this is where we must make our "home." They have been SO understanding of the boys and their special diets. They are tolerant of their behavior/misbehavior.
With this group, serving Christ is just downright fun! I have made many lifetime friendships and I hope and pray to make many more as our church grows! So today I am thankful for the frequent fellowship and encouragement of my church family. They're the best!
1 comment:
You and I are totally on the same page lately. I was going to write how thankful I was for my church yesterday, but instead I copped out and did the silly post about adjustable waist pants cause I was tired and didn't feel like I could do it justice. How wonderful that you have found a church that feels like home to you. And what a blessing that they are loving you guys through this difficult time.
How are the boys?
Post a Comment