Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thankfulness Day 23
Last week my mom got her pneumonia vaccine. It became red which is pretty normal for a vaccine. But then, she started running a low grade fever and the redness and swelling increased. Saturday at Taylor's show it was very sore. She came and watched the boys for us Saturday evening and by the time she got home that night, the redness and swelling had spread from her vaccination site all the way down to her elbow. I am grateful that she went to the doctor today. As it turns out, she has cellulitis (a secondary infection of the skin and tissues) in her arm. She is on antibiotics for a week to take care of the infection. I hope it feels better soon! I am also thankful that with the stress of it all, her blood pressure was great today! Get well soon, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment