Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Thankfulness Day 14
Last night I was awakened to the sound of the rain beating down on the roof. It was a comforting sound. There's nothing like snoozing through the sound of the pounding rain. We haven't seen enough of it lately in GA, so this morning I am thankful for the heavy downpours we received last night. I know I will also be thankful for the cold air that follows. Something about that cold weather puts me in the mood for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas season. It conjures up thoughts of warm fires in the fireplace, a hot bowl of chili, footie PJ's on the kids, and fun times spent with family and loved ones. I can almost smell the pumpkin pie and turkey now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me too!
And i also love listening to the rain.
Post a Comment