I think I need to start drinking coffee in the evenings. It seems I always fall asleep before I can get my daily thankfulness post up and I'm always sitting here doing it in the morning. Today will be a double-post day. I WILL drink some coffee tonight and stay awake to do a post after the twins go to bed.
I am thankful to God that He gave me a husband who can put up with me. All my moods, rants, worries, etc.-I never ever wonder if he'll be by my side. He's been there through thick and thin. I never question his loyalty. He's a darned good father to boot. He loves spending time with his kids and is sometimes more patient than I am with them. He helps take them to doctor appointments, mixes their supplements, folds their cloths, and happily helps with their bath time. He hates that his teenage daughter is growing up and has become a bit "disenchanted" with both her parents (I could do without this as well). I know he hates that friends have taken over a part of her life once reserved for dear ole dad!
Last night Don made his usual Saturday night dinner for the family: grilled steak for him and Taylor, and grilled Salmon for me. He always makes me laugh how he gets so uptight about his food and how it turns out. If only the cooks at restaurants were so concerned-**snicker, snicker**. Nothing less than perfection is good enough for him. He wants to give us the best, and he does, everyday! So today, I am thankful for a loyal, loving husband who devotes his all to his family. I love him dearly!
No comments:
Post a Comment