Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankfulness Day 15

Freedom of worship is something I take for granted. I'm not proud of that, but it's the truth. Every Sunday I have the liberty to choose what church I want to go to. I don't have to be scared of being persecuted for being a Christian and I am thankful for that. Many people in many countries cannot say the same thing. I will pray for those people, that someday they may have the freedoms that I do. I am able to carry my Bible anywhere I want and not fear getting arrested and thrown in jail. I thank God for that. He has blessed our country and I pray that He always has His hand of mercy and grace upon us.

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth they lovingkindness in the morning, and they faithfulness every night. Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound. For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through they work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. Psalm 92:1-4

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: