Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Thankfulness Day 18
Okay, maybe tonight I'll get back on this computer and do a double blog day to catch myself up. I have a horrible migraine today and right now I am thankful that my boys took a long nap and allowed me to get a two hour nap in as well. I don't regularly nap, but with my head splitting, I found it was almost downright necessary today. And, I am thankful that the boys are being extremely well-behaved as well. We've had very little in the way of tantrums. Tantrums just seem to quadruple the intensity of a headache. So, I really need to thank autism for taking the day off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Long naps, well behaved and no tantrums. That sounds like got a break from autism and two year old behavior in general. I'm glad. I hope you feel better. There is nothing worse than trying to parent with a migraine.
Post a Comment