Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankfulness Day 13

Today was a damp, dreary, cool day. It was the kind of day you'd like to spend in bed or on the couch in your PJ's with a great book in one hand and a hot cup of coffee in the other. Those days would mean you don't have anything to actually do, of course. And what mom really has those types of days, especially when toddlers are running amok in the house? But I can still be thankful for little things on days like today.

~~LLBean Wicked Good Slippers~~

I discovered these about 5-6 years ago and I won't go without a pair ever again. They are the epitome of warmth and coziness. I couldn't survive a winter without them, I don't think! They aren't going to win any fashion shows, but as long as my tootsies are warm, I could honestly care less.

~~A nice hot bath~~

~~Soft fleece throws~~

~~A hot cup of coffee~~

These are the things that get me through dreary days. I almost look forward to dreary days just so I can enjoy these items! Well, and spend an extra amount of time in the above mentioned hot bath.

1 comment:

Chaotic Joy said...

Ooooh. I am totally putting those slippers on my Christmas list.