Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Thankfulness Day 12
Yesterday was a wonderful day. The boys just floored me yesterday with the new things they were doing. In fact, I woke up today thinking, "did they really do that, or was I dreaming?" As I sit here this morning, I'm a bit perturbed at myself for not writing everything down as they did it because I'm sure I won't remember every little thing. For the biggies, Brett smacked his mouth and did the "whoo, whoo, whoo" of an Indian. Blake moved his arms in circles and tried to say "chugga-chugga-choo-choo." Blake crawled on the ground and was roaring like a lion (he saw the kids on Sesame Street doing this). They both are trying to say "roll". Brett attempted to say: glutathione and b-12 (their supplements), thank you, and he tried to sing the Wonder Pets song. He successfully and clearly said "uh-oh". And when I saw him fall off his step stool and said, "whoa," he clearly repeated it. So, gosh, what mom wouldn't be thankful for that progress in one day. I surely am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hurray! I am too!
Post a Comment