We're actually swimming in our pool! Yipeeee! The water is great and none of that horrible chlorine smell. The salt system ROCKS! Even people with blonde hair can swim in our pool without the threat of green hair! Of course the boys hated it. I'm hoping that's because they're still irritable from being sick. They just wouldn't have any of it. Better get used to it, we're a family who loves the water.
5 comments:
Hurray! That's great! I love the one of Taylor doing the 'ta-da' in the water. It looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person.
HEY THE POOL LOOKS GREAT. I WAS GOING TO ASK U IF U WERE GETTING THE SALT WATER SYSTEM. THATS WHAT THE POOL WE SWAM IN SAT HAD. I THINK THATS COOL THEY CAN DO THAT NOW AND SO MUCH BETTER THAN CHLORINE. BRANDI, AMANDA'S SISTER-N-LAW, SAYS THAT IT IS EASIER TO MAINTAIN.
Oooh, I was dying to know what "rodrigo" said to you. I plugged it into a english/portugese translator and it was not spicy at all. Just something about personalized t-shirts. Bummer Hee hee.
Too funny, I was trying to translate it myself. Where did you find that translator at? That's really cool!
I just googled english-spanish (because I thought it was spanish) online translator and lots of options came up. When Spanish didn't really work, I tried the portugese options and had better luck. I used it before for leaving notes for the house cleaners. Heh.
Post a Comment