Well, one thing is for sure, Blake Evan has a high pain tolerance. After not getting better all week after his brother easily brushed off whatever little virus they had, I decided to take him to the Dr. this am. He has a right ear infection with a perforated eardrum. That explains the yucky stuff on his blanket the past couple of mornings. Ding-dong nurse-mom thought it must be from his nose. It never even dawned on me that it could be coming from his ear-DURRRR. But, why would it have dawned on me? He never screamed, pulled at his ear, or anything. Taylor had many ear infections her first few years and when she did, the whole world knew about it. He's a brave little boy. That must have hurt! I've only had one earache that I can remember and it was horrible. To have so much fluid and yuck in there that your eardrum actually ruptures-OUCH! He also has an eye infection from everything being blocked up in there. He has a very red throat, but no strep-yay! Poor guy, so much must have been hurting, he just didn't know what to do!
So now it's 10 days of the "yummy pink stuff" which he does love and 7 days of eye drops 3 times a day. $57 dollar eye drops! Only 3ml of this stuff and it's $57??? Almost $20 in just one little mL! Is gold that expensive? ROFL! As if just changing these guys isn't hard enough, now they want me to try to get drops in his eyes-LOL! I figured out a good method to get the job done. It looks like I'm torturing my son, but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do! So hopefully he's on his way to healing. It really stinks to see your kids sick. I would WAY rather be sick myself!
1 comment:
Oh no. Poor baby. All that at once, he must be miserable. I hope the meds work and he's on the mend soon.
Post a Comment