Concrete now surrounds our pool. However, they did a really crappy job. They used three different concretes because they failed to measure correctly. The concrete was supposed to be colored and it's not. So now we have your typical grey, uncolored, unmatched concrete. I hate to by cynical, but you wonder how people can be so uncapable when this is THEIR JOB!! This is all you do, can't you do it right? Needless to say, whether they have to stain it or whatever, it will look right or we will be keeping the rest of the $$$ we have yet to pay them. Gosh, I wonder what how in the world people build their own house. I would be so stressed out that I'd need Valium or something! But, we have a pool and I'm just dying to jump in! The water quality is a bit of a turn-off right now-lol!
Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Concrete is poured
Concrete now surrounds our pool. However, they did a really crappy job. They used three different concretes because they failed to measure correctly. The concrete was supposed to be colored and it's not. So now we have your typical grey, uncolored, unmatched concrete. I hate to by cynical, but you wonder how people can be so uncapable when this is THEIR JOB!! This is all you do, can't you do it right? Needless to say, whether they have to stain it or whatever, it will look right or we will be keeping the rest of the $$$ we have yet to pay them. Gosh, I wonder what how in the world people build their own house. I would be so stressed out that I'd need Valium or something! But, we have a pool and I'm just dying to jump in! The water quality is a bit of a turn-off right now-lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sigh. Things are never easy are they. It seems like anytime contractors are involved you know something is going to go wrong. I have HEARD of good contractors, but I think they may be an urban legend. :)
Post a Comment