Brett has a double ear infection, red tonsils covered with pus, and pinkeye in both eyes! Blake is definitely on the mend, now it's Brett's turn. Hopefully he'll be able to sleep tonight. We've been up the past few nights because he's been up coughing his head off. There's lots of Chlorox Anywhere Spray flying around this house! I feel like I need to let off a disinfecting bomb in here! LOL!
2 comments:
NOW THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR SUCH A LITTLE ONE TO BE GOING THRU. BLESS HIS HEART. I FEEL FOR U GUYS TOO. TY IS BETTER BUT NOW HE HAS A BAD BUT RASH. THE MEDICINE THEY PUT HIM ON HAS HIM STINKING LIKE CRAZY WHICH IN TURN HAS CAUSED THE BUT RASH NO MATTER HOW MUCH OINTMENT IVE PUT ON. SO NOW ITS TIME FOR PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH OINTMENT. BUT HIS PROBLEM IS SMALL COMPARED TO WHAT UR POOR BOYS HAVE GONE THRU. IM SORRY.
I am so sorry to hear that Brett is sick too. Poor babies. Poor mommy. You have had such a bad week, I hope things improve for you guys soon.
Post a Comment