Is to get my boys to talk! Why? I have no idea because I know once they do start they will probably drive me crazy and I'll ask that all too common question, "Why, exactly, did I want them to start talking?" But, it's a milestone that I want them to reach. I would pull the words out of them if I could, Lord knows I'm trying. Of course they say Da-Da to EVERYTHING under the sun and make incomprehensible jibberish talk, but I want them to say WORDS! Everyone tells me that they'll talk when they're ready, but I'm ready now! I really don't want to hear "don't worry" one more time, either. I do worry! Helllooooo, I'm a MOM-LOL! Isn't that our MO?
In the mean time, I'll enjoy their jibberish and the funny things they do. Like Blake bobbing for bananas during breakfast this morning. When the bananas are sticking to your tray and won't come to you, go to them!
1 comment:
I have been thinking about your post. But I'm not allowed to say, "Don't worry", or "It will be okay"
So I'll just say that your feelings are normal. And the picture of bobby for bananas is cute.
Post a Comment