Friday, July 27, 2007

First Haircuts

Okay, this was admittedly more difficult for me than their first birthday was. It must be because now they really look like little boys. Before now I could fool myself and still look at them and think they look like babies. But now...well, only little boys get haircuts, not babies. I was brave, I didn't break down in the middle of the salon although I really wanted to. I sucked it up, tried to make the boys happy while the stylist chopped away, and walked out with my baggie full of baby curls. Sniff-sniff!

Blake before



Blake after



Brett with his new cut-I think he wants his hair back like mommy does



So, no more baby curls. Boy, am I going to miss playing with those curls. I've got to stop before I start welling up again.

3 comments:

Chaotic Joy said...

Oh! Sweet! They look like little men now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how darling! It's so hard to lose those baby curls, isn't it?

He is SUCH a cutie!

RAY AND TINA said...

THEY R JUST TOO CUTE! I HAVE NOT HAD TO GET TY'S DONE YET AND I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. AT LEAST WE GET TO HANG ON TO THE HAIR THEY LOOSE FOR MEMORIES. STILL ITS HARD TO DO. WE NEVER WANT THEM TO GROW UP.