Here's my kiddos. I can never take a picture of the boys anymore where they aren't blurry. Every picture turns out that way. It's because they are in constant motion and so am I. Some days it makes me feel very young: running after them, jumping up and down, dancing, etc. Some days, especially after 9pm, I feel very old. I feel every muscle and joint in my body throbbing, aching, begging for Motrin or some kind of ibuprofen, and the nice soft cushions of the couch. That's when I think about our day together. Running Taylor to and fro, swimming in the pool, giggling at the funny things the boys get into. That's when I realize how much fun it is to be a mom. Regardless of the aches my 36 year old body feels at the end of the day and how much my mind is whirling, it is a BLAST!
Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
My Blurry Life
Here's my kiddos. I can never take a picture of the boys anymore where they aren't blurry. Every picture turns out that way. It's because they are in constant motion and so am I. Some days it makes me feel very young: running after them, jumping up and down, dancing, etc. Some days, especially after 9pm, I feel very old. I feel every muscle and joint in my body throbbing, aching, begging for Motrin or some kind of ibuprofen, and the nice soft cushions of the couch. That's when I think about our day together. Running Taylor to and fro, swimming in the pool, giggling at the funny things the boys get into. That's when I realize how much fun it is to be a mom. Regardless of the aches my 36 year old body feels at the end of the day and how much my mind is whirling, it is a BLAST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture of Taylor and the boys is really great. I would frame it and put it somewhere in your home for when this time in your life is just a memory.
I know what you mean about the little ones making you feel young and old at the same time. I feel like babies and toddlers keep you young. They keep you running and imagining, singing and reading. But somedays, I already feel too old and grouchy for the role.
Post a Comment