Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The boy's second birthday~

We had a cookout and swim party for the boys on Saturday and it was lots of fun. I worried the boys would be overwhelmed, but they didn't appear to be at all. They loved the pool. I was relieved to know this because you just never know how they will accept it from one year to the next. It was a festive, happy day full of family, good food, fun, and presents! We can't wait to do it again next year!



Oh yes, and the boys had their 2 year old appointment at the doctor today. Blake is 29lb 4oz. and 36 1/2 inches tall. Brett is 29lbs and 36 1/4 inches tall. That 1/4 inch explains why Brett can still clear his head under the kitchen island and Blake can't!

1 comment:

RAY AND TINA said...

OW IT LOOKS LIKE YALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. I'M GLAD THAT THEIRS WENT BETTER THAN TY'S. I STILL FEEL SO BAD THAT HIS BIRTHDAY WAS SO SUCKY. OH WELL, LIKE I SAID I AM THANKFUL THAT HE WON'T REMEMBER IT. NEXT YR I AM TAKING HIM TO THIS CRITTER CORAL IN NEWBORN. IT'S ONLY $100.00 WHICH INCLUDES UP TO 25 KIDS, ADULTS ARE NO CHARGE. THEY GET TO PET ALL THE ANIMALS AND EVEN PICK SOME OF THEM UP AND YOU GET A COVERED PAVILION FOR 2 HRS. I ALMOST CAN'T WAIT. TY LOVES ANIMALS. I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE HIM TO THE GAME RANCH. HE IS GOING TO LOVE IT. WELL GIVE THOSE BOYS SOME LOVE FOR ME. WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT A GOOD DAY FOR US TO COME SEE YALL. I SURE MISS EVERYONE. LOVE YALL!