A couple of weeks ago I blogged about spring and all the wonderful events that surround it. The "not so cute" baby chickadees were just born. Boy, what a difference two weeks makes in the life of baby birds! They are just WAY too cute now. Their little "peeps" have turned into real bird calls. Poor momma bird sure is getting her exercise feeding six growing mouths! I know when she's bringing them some food when I'm outside because I hear their calls. I wonder how she keeps track of which one she fed when? It's not like she can do like I did when the twins were little and write it on a notepad. They all look wonderfully healthy. I don't know if they'll have anymore babies this year. Sometimes we get 2 bluebird "litters" in one year. Not sure about chickadees, though. It sure has been fun watching them grow!
Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Friday, May 09, 2008
Almost on their own
A couple of weeks ago I blogged about spring and all the wonderful events that surround it. The "not so cute" baby chickadees were just born. Boy, what a difference two weeks makes in the life of baby birds! They are just WAY too cute now. Their little "peeps" have turned into real bird calls. Poor momma bird sure is getting her exercise feeding six growing mouths! I know when she's bringing them some food when I'm outside because I hear their calls. I wonder how she keeps track of which one she fed when? It's not like she can do like I did when the twins were little and write it on a notepad. They all look wonderfully healthy. I don't know if they'll have anymore babies this year. Sometimes we get 2 bluebird "litters" in one year. Not sure about chickadees, though. It sure has been fun watching them grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment