Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We're 17 months old now!

Having fun together



The boys are so much fun now. And, much better behaved now that some of those darn molars have poked through their gums. Blake has 10 teeth, almost 11. And Brett has 9, almost 10.

Check out my cheesy smile!



Blake obviously likes to show off those pearly whites! They still don't have any words to speak of, but they follow directions really well. Particularly "NO." I'm glad they actually obey because it would break my heart to pop their hand or butt! They have become pretty picky eaters, but the stuff they like they really pig out on! Fruits and breads are their favorites! They also LOVE PB&J and hot dogs. Typical toddler fare in this house!

Brett feeling cool in his new clothes



Both of them are quickly developing very distinct personalities. I could always see a difference, but now it's becoming much more apparent to others besides mom and dad. Blake is more rough and tumble, easy to laugh. Brett is a bit more introverted, serious, and loves to study things. Blake tries to dominate although Brett has been more assertive with him lately. He's gotten better at fighting back if Blake tries to take his toy, etc. It's funny to watch when Blake wants whatever Brett has and they chase each other around the house. Don is always yelling,"Scramble Brett, scramble. Juke, juke! Don't let your brother take your toy." It's always about football with the boys. :o) Don says Brett will be the QB and Blake will be the big linebacker. I sure hope they DO like football someday or I will have a very pouty husband!

Both the boys LOVE giving big, slobbery kisses. I don't even have to ask for one at bedtime, they just know it's part of the routine. They are so sweet and I love them so much. Twins are definitely double the pleasure, double the fun!

3 comments:

Chaotic Joy said...

What is it about their fall clothes that makes them seem like 6 months older. Such cute little men.

Chaotic Joy said...

What is it about their fall clothes that makes them seem like 6 months older. Such cute little men.

Chaotic Joy said...

Oh look, a double post. Appropriate I think. :)