Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Visit

The Stallworth's~October 2007



Wow, what are all these orange thingy's?



Blake hamming it up for the passing cars



Brett's not too sure he likes all these orange balls all over the ground


This was the first visit to a pumpkin patch by the boys. I kept thinking yesterday how small they were last Halloween. They were only 5 months old. They have changed so much in the course of a year.

After buying our pumpkin, we headed off to find some boiled peanuts to enjoy together, which we certainly did. Nothing says Happy Fall to me like pumpkin shopping and hot boiled peanuts. Well, maybe all-weekend football marathons says it, too!

2 comments:

RAY AND TINA said...

THEY LOOK SO GROWN UP. I'M LOVING AND HATING HOW FAST TY IS GROWING UP. I LOVE SEEING HIS UNIQUE PERSONALITY COMING OUT THOUGH. ITS SO MUCH FUN TO JUST WATCH HIM. WE LAUGH ALL THE TIME AT EVERYTHING HE DOES. HOW R THE BOYS COMING ALONG WITH TALKING? I LOVE SEEING PICS OF EVERYONE. IM SO GLAD WE HAVE THESE BLOGS TO KEEP IN TOUCH. I LOVE YALL AND HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE SOON.

VoiceInTheWilderness said...

What great pictures! My kids have been constantly reminding me that we need to go to the pumpkin patch. Hubby has been reminding me that we need to bake a pumpkin pie!