This was her last Halloween to trick or treat, so it was a bit sentimental! She went with her friends Addy and Ryan. They had pizza, hit the streets, traded candy at their house, and then came to our house for our second annual post trick or treating film festival. It's pretty neat since they are all homeschooled that they can stay up really late drinking sodas, eating candy, and generally just have a fun time being kids.
Brett has been sick since Tuesday with a fever (we're hitting the peds office tomorrow am), so the boys didn't go out at all. But, they did get to go to our church's HallowHim festival Sunday night. They tried to play a game or two and they also had their first experience on a moonwalk. Brett enjoyed it and Blake 100% hated it! I'm glad they don't really know what's going on yet or else they would have been really bummed not to have been able to go out and trick or treat. They stayed back with Mommy and helped hand out candy.
Me and Blake
Brett having fun at HallowHim
2 comments:
Thing One and Thing Two... that has to be the best costume ever! How cute!
The 50s girl costume was nice, too. Wholesome looking! I like that in a teenage girl!
I just found your blog. I enjoyed reading about your family. I got such a kick out of Thing One and Thing Two! Great idea.
grace and peace,
julie
Post a Comment