Jessica over at A World Away gave me my first tag. I'm no longer the awkward kid waiting to get picked for a game in PE! It's a favorites meme and I have no problem in knowing what I like or want. For me, it's much more difficult to reach inside and admit the things I don't like. Here we go!
******************
5 Most Frequented Websites
weather.com
foxnews.com
ajc.com
ivillage
hotmail.com
******************
5 Favorite Foods
Popcorn
Steak fajita nachos with lots of jalepenos
grilled salmon (made by the primo salmon chef himself-my Hubby)
baked potatoes (loaded, of course, also made by Hubby)
pepperoncini's
******************
5 Places I want to visit (never been before)
The Grand Canyon
Italy (all of Europe, actually)
Australia
Galapagos islands
Alaska
******************
5 Favorite Stress Relievers
A hot bath
A glass of wine (preferrably at the same time as above)
a long walk
pedicures
playing with the dog
******************
4 Favorite Movies
Gone With the Wind
Grease
The Matrix
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
******************
5 Things you can do to make my day
Smile and say "hello"
Bring me flowers
Help with house chores
Tell me I look pretty
Make dinner (hubby does this every Friday, so they are always good days)
******************
4 People I tag:
Joy
Geneva
Tina
Lindsay
2 comments:
Oh I totally tagged you for a meme like a year ago chick! :) SEE!
I'm game for this one though. Thanks for the tag.
Holy Crap! So I wasn't a meme virgin :o( I don't think I ever even did that one. Maybe I'll do it on the year anniversary-ROFL! I'm a dork!
Post a Comment