Thursday, January 17, 2008

We're moving on

We saw the boys' pediatrician today and she is giving us a referral to a developmental pediatrician. They specialize in all aspects of development and can help us in our situation with the boys. We're in a waiting game right now. Her office has to fax all of their information to the new dr and determine whether they will see the boys, or when they will see the boys. I couldn't appreciate more the amount of time our Dr. spent with us today. She was with us over an hour watching the boys, asking questions, etc. She only left a couple times to write a couple of prescriptions another patient needed. I didn't become a basket case which is something I was worried I'd do. The boys were into everything in that little room and keeping them from touching the nasty trashcan, etc. kept me busy. Don went with us to the appointment and was a HUGE help in remembering all the stuff we wanted to tell the Dr. I couldn't have done it without him!

They only had to get one more shot-no more until they're FOUR!!! YAY! They grew tremendously since last time. They are both almost 34 1/2 inches and Blake weighs almost 28 pounds and Brett is almost 27 pounds. I didn't think they were that tall, but they're 90th percentile in height. And I was worried about their picky eating-HA! Apparently, they're eating plenty :o)

2 comments:

RAY AND TINA said...

HEY LYNN, I KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG ROAD FOR YA'LL. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE BEST OUTCOME. MAYBE THEY ARE JUST TAKING THIER TIME, WHO KNOWS. BOYS ARE ALWAYS DIFFICULT EVEN FROM BIRTH. I WILL SAY ONE THING, THEY SURE ARE CUTE. THEY ARE MUCH BIGGER THAN TY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, HE EATS LIKE CRAZY BUT HE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE GAINING VERY FAST. I GUESS HE IS JUST BOUND TO BE SMALL LIKE HIS SISSY. OFCOURSE THEY MAKE UP FOR IT IN HEIGHT. I MISS YALL AND HOPE TO SEE YA SOON. IF EVER YOU NEED ANYTHING OR EVEN JUST TO TALK YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME. LOVE YALL.

VoiceInTheWilderness said...

Lynn,
Just wanted to say that I've been lifting your family up in prayer and will continue to do so. Enjoy your little ones no matter what the future holds.