Once I shuffled them off to their nice cozy beds in their warm fleece pj's (thanks LLBean), I dressed in long johns and warm winter gear and headed out back for a sledding session with Taylor. It was a blast! I think we were having too much fun because Don peeked out the back door to let us know "we do have neighbors." SCROOGE!!! This isn't something we see very often in GA, so we had to make the most of it. Now, let's hope it melts so we can get to the boys' much anticipated Dr. appointment in the am!!!
Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Let it Snow!!!
Well, this turned out to be quite the surprise snow event here in GA! I was hoping for a little and we got...well, a bit more than that! It was the boys first snow ever. They stood at the back door watching it forever. It was amazing watching their eyes look at something they had never, ever seen before. When Don got his afternoon/early evening break, I coaxed him into helping me dress the boys into bundles of non-movable lumps and take them outside to experience the white stuff. They stood looking in amazement at the snow falling from the sky.


Once I shuffled them off to their nice cozy beds in their warm fleece pj's (thanks LLBean), I dressed in long johns and warm winter gear and headed out back for a sledding session with Taylor. It was a blast! I think we were having too much fun because Don peeked out the back door to let us know "we do have neighbors." SCROOGE!!! This isn't something we see very often in GA, so we had to make the most of it. Now, let's hope it melts so we can get to the boys' much anticipated Dr. appointment in the am!!!
Once I shuffled them off to their nice cozy beds in their warm fleece pj's (thanks LLBean), I dressed in long johns and warm winter gear and headed out back for a sledding session with Taylor. It was a blast! I think we were having too much fun because Don peeked out the back door to let us know "we do have neighbors." SCROOGE!!! This isn't something we see very often in GA, so we had to make the most of it. Now, let's hope it melts so we can get to the boys' much anticipated Dr. appointment in the am!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh you went sledding. I'm positively green. Clara was mesmerized as well. Ben was INSANE.
Post a Comment