Monday, March 02, 2009

New Things

We just completed our 2nd metals test for the boys. We should have some results next week sometime. I am so curious, as last time, what it's going to show. A part of me wants to see that the chelation is doing it's job and another part of me hopes they miraculously do not have any more metals in their bodies.

B and B have totally gotten into singing songs with hand movements. The favorite is "Itsy Bitsy Spider." Bless their hearts, they try to sing it, but it doesn't come out right. Blake loves doing this song with my cousin, Gina in Pa, via Skype. He also likes to play peek-a-boo with her and tick-tock (a game he and Gina made up where he tilts his head back and forth, she copies while saying tick-tock). Brett has started a funny game of pushing my hands away when I start to sing "Pattie Cake."

A couple days ago I was on the way home from taking Taylor to dance. Blake crashed out about 5 minutes into the ride because he wouldn't take a nap that day. By the time we were on our way back home, he was really out. Snoring, drooling, the works. I got to a stoplight and heard Brett's giggles. I turned around to see Brett turned to Blake, snoring back at him! It was so cute. It was the first time that I saw one of them picking on the other. I'm sure it won't be the last!!! Also, today while I was in the kitchen, I heard Brett playing on his rocking horse. He got off and came running through the kitchen saying, "neigh, neigh, neigh." They are really making some strides. We are very encouraged at the direction their development is headed!

Yesterday we had our first snowfall of the year. Here's a couple pictures of the boys watching it come down.


1 comment:

M. Christensen said...

I commented on this yesterday from my phone but for some reason it didn't work. I LOVE that he got such a kick out of his brothers snoring and that they are imitating so much!!