It was a rough day with the boys as well. They are into everything, climbing on tables, basically just making everything a disaster. Brett was in an ultra-whiney mood today. Then tonight he broke the lamp on our end table. It wouldn't be so bad except that it was glass. As I'm running to get the vacuum, Brett is trying to get into it and of course his brother has to come over to investigate. Brett decided, at that point, to go into meltdown mode. He spent the rest of the evening in his room until it was bathtime. I just couldn't deal anymore! It was one of those days in which I don't know who autism affects worse, them or me.
Taylor is in full-on Christmas party mode. She's at a school party tonight. She had a couple friends over this weekend. We went ice skating and all the girls loved it and did really well. After the party tonight, she's spending the night at a friend's house. Who knows whose house it'll be tomorrow!! I feel like party taxi so far this Christmas break!
On a good note, I got to have fun with my new camera flash today. I'm still playing and learning, but I got some pretty good pictures this afternoon.
1 comment:
They are good pics! Just breathe!! We all have those days and the holidays just makes everything busier and more hectic. I'm sure it is messing with their routines as well. Hope you guys have a great holiday!!
Post a Comment