Don and I have been happily married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful children. Christ is the center of our home and we strive to honor Him each and every day! We hope you enjoy your stay :o)
Friday, September 21, 2007
No reason
No rhyme or reason - this was just too funny to pass up. I hope everyone enjoys the memory jog as much as I do!
That was great! I watched it about half way through and then called Shane over and rewound it and we watched the whole thing together. So much fun! Thanks.
2 comments:
That was great! I watched it about half way through and then called Shane over and rewound it and we watched the whole thing together. So much fun! Thanks.
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! IT REALLY DID TAKE ME BACK TO ALL THE OLD DAYS. OFCOURSE THAT KINDA MAKES ME REMEMBER JUST HOW OLD I AM. YICKS!
Post a Comment