Thursday, May 24, 2007

We've got TWO one year olds!


The boys offically turned one yesterday and it's been an exciting time. Grammy came over with cake in hand to help us celebrate on their actual birthday. Their party will be Saturday with more blogging/pictures to follow. They had their well check-up and are getting big! Blake is 23 lb. 9 oz and 31 3/8 inches and Brett is 22lb 10 oz and 30 3/4 inches. They loved their cake and got plenty of practice for their party! Brett was sick yesterday and I suppose getting 3 shots didn't help, but he seems to be on the mend today! Thank you Lord! The construction of our pool has started today and the boys are actually sleeping very well through all the noise of the equipment. Maybe I should rent a bobcat or something everyday while they nap-lol!

1 comment:

Chaotic Joy said...

Wow, are you sad? I am going to be a wreck when Clara turns 1. We can't wait til the boys party Saturday. I am an official blog addict these days. Maybe that's why my home is always a mess!