Thursday, May 24, 2007

The pool is in!!!!











That has to be the fastest installation of anything that I've ever seen. We went from a plain backyard to a yard with a pool in the matter of about 8 hours. The pool is filling as I'm writing this and will continue to fill all night long. All 16,000 gallons of it! It was a cool thing to watch. Tomorrow the concrete decking will be poured and we'll have a pool we can swim in by sometime next week at the latest. VERY COOL! We can't wait to have some pool parties!

4 comments:

Chaotic Joy said...

Very, very cool. I can't wait to be on the guestlist!

Chaotic Joy said...

Love the new family pics! The ones of the boys are awesome. I guess it's easier to get good pictures of them one at a time.

Chaotic Joy said...

Okay...there's the before picture. I keep checking to see if there is an AFTER picture. I can't wait to see it completed.

Lynn Stallworth said...

Nothing to look at yet. They are still building the retaining wall and then they have to pour the concrete. It will be a few more days until it's not a complete eyesore! LOL!