Until they're a year old! I can't believe how fast they're growing. Blake started walking a week before turning 11 months and Brett is trying really hard. He'll take a couple steps if you're not trying to get him to. He likes to be walking, too, though and accomplishes it many times by pushing the kitchen chairs around and walking behind them. I suppose he's really creative! They are so fun and just giggle all the time now. Sometimes I can't even figure out what they're laughing at. They love being together and usually share very well, but they've had an occassional tussle over toys. Sometimes they'll accidently fall on each other. Today Blake landed in Brett's lap and Brett started playing with Blake's hair. It's so fun to watch them interact. It must be so neat to have a twin. They love people food and I'm trying to wean them off their bottles, but I haven't been too successful yet. They haven't discovered the joy of cold milk from a sippy cup. Their face when I give it to them is priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment