Saturday, November 25, 2006

A wonderful Thanksgiving 2006



We had Don's family over for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. It was also the boys 6 month birthday. Very appropriate considering we are very thankful for them as we are the rest of our family.

We survived the hectic schedule surrounding Taylor's Christmas program. She danced beautifully and the show was a delight! I can't believe how much she matures as the days go by. She's the best daughter ever!

The boys are creeping around and Brett is actually getting up on his hands and knees and rocking. I'm sure he'll be taking off in no time. They LOVE their solid foods and they're now drinking diluted apple juice out of a sippy cup. They've also had some zwieback toast. Blake loved it, but Brett was more hesitant. I'm currently weaning my pumps down. I HATE the pump (I'd love to throw it out the window) and I'm ready to have my body back. My little guys are sleeping a good 12 hours at night and taking 2 naps during the day. They love their sleep! I love my little boys!

No comments: