
Well, we're a bit late for the five month update! We've been busy with the boys and I've been taking Taylor to dance 6 days a weeks, so it's go-go-go around here. The BB's (what we now call Brett and Blake) are starting to become mobile. They are scooting to get things they want and get aggravated when somethings a bit too far away for them to get to. They still only move short distances. They're all over the place in their cribs and I find them every morning talking to themselves in the mirror or playing with their crib toys. They are about 17lbs. a piece now. My back is seriously starting to feel it :o) They still love strangers, so stranger anxiety hasn't set in yet, that's next month I think :o) Oh boy, something new to look forward to. Teething has arrived full force. It seems like I can see a couple bulges on their bottom gums, but nothing has broken through yet. Wish it would hurry, although I do love the big toothless grins!
Taylor is doing great in school. She got all A's and one B on her report card. We're very proud of her. We started visiting a new church, in our backyard just about, and she's made a couple new friends there. She's excited about Halloween and is going to be a rose witch. The boys are football players. Eric visited this weekend and he's doing great. He currently has a 4.0 in school, so we're extremely happy about that! He had a couple girls visit him this afternoon from our neighborhood. I had never seen them before, but apparently, they've seen him outside throwing the football with his dad. He doesn't have a girlfriend and really doesn't seem too interested in one right now which is fine by us! He's too busy with school and football for that mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment