Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wow, 8 Months already!


It's hard to believe how fast the time has gone! The boys are doing awesome. Their lives are CONSTANT motion-lol! They are into everything now-nothing is sacred. They love chasing their balls through the house, riding their ride-on toys, getting into the cats water and food bowl (yuck!), and chasing the animals.

They are both sitting up very well on their own now. They just started doing that this past week. Brett is starting to pull up on things which scares me to death because he doesn't yet realize what will happen if he lets go. I'm sure we'll have plenty of bumps and bruises. Blake is the big talker and babbles ma-ma, da-da, bu-bu, etc. Brett is the quiet one and occassionally talks, but mostly just squeals "like a girl" as Don puts it :o) They do well going out, except for the mall, which Brett shows a huge dislike of. I think he screamed (he's got a HUGE temper) for 30 minutes while I pushed him around until he finally fell asleep. I looked at other mothers pushing their well, behaved, happy babies, while one of mine was having a flat-out fit and thought "why is my baby the bad one?" sniff, sniff-lol! Fortunately, Blake was oblivious to it. I suppose 2 screaming babies would be worse than just one! Eating is becoming a favorite activity of theirs. They eat 3 meals a day now and LOVE their teething biscuits. They both get really mad when I take those away! Brett got his bottom two teeth last month, and just as expected, Blake got his two this month. They seem to be working on the top two now.

No comments: